COVID 19 Update
Safe + Social
The health + safety of our guests and staff remains our highest priority. In addition to our regular cleaning policies + procedures, we follow the guidelines outlined in the Public Health Order of Saskatchewan.
- Health screening for staff members before shifts
- All staff wear masks in the building.
- Masks are mandatory for all customers and may be removed when the customer is seated at their table.
- We have installed protective barriers to add protection and maintain physical distancing between guests.
- We have increased cleaning + sanitization of high-traffic zones.
- As a licensed Food, Beverage and Liquor serving premise in Saskatchewan, as per Nov. 16, 2020, Public Health Order, we will only serve alcohol until 10 PM.
- Menus are available digitally online or on a plastic paper that can be sanitized.
We remain focused on providing our guests + staff with a safe place to work and socialize. We are monitoring the COVID-19 Guidelines and updating as needed. Thank you for your understanding + supporting local.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Hall Happy Hour
Eats + Drinks on Special! MON to SAT 3 PM - 6 PM | SUN ALL DAY